Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm back (and better?) after a long hiatus

I apologize for being away for so long. Alot has changed for me over the past couple of months. I am currently residing on the west coast and teaching history at a local High School. Thank God, things are great here.

I am currently hard at work on an article of mine that explores the history of Sephardic Jews who settled in Eastern Europe. I have decided to devote more time writing comprehensive papers rather than continuing to do what i used to do, posting little snippets and teasers. Wishing all my loyal readers and fans a Shavua tov u'mvurechet.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:06:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting blog, finaly somebody with simillar thoughs and interests
Good Luck in L.A.
Carlos Zarur M.A.
charly_heresh@hotmail.com

 
At Sunday, February 08, 2009 7:13:00 AM, Blogger YK said...

I also think it's best to write fewer posts more in depth. After all, with the plethora of info we have in the web it's always easy to get the surface of a subject. But to get to the meaty stuff, only with detailed posts like your latest.

Good luck!

YK

 
At Monday, February 09, 2009 6:59:00 AM, Blogger Joels W. said...

Thanks for the comment YK.

Keep you the good work on your blog as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free counters